Tuesday 4 March 2008

Battle Lore - Final week

The final week of BattleLore has rolled around and there was an epic clash of wills as Bruce and I faced off in a series of Epic BattleLore adventures!

The first scenario we played was Raid on Al-Jazirah Al-Khadra from the official epic adventures. Bruce won the first half winning an 8-6 squeaker over me. In the second half it was a different story, my dice did a number on Bruce and I won 7-1, winning the combined event 13-9!

Round two was The Caliphate's Enforcer and it looked like it was going to happen again, as my dice smacked Bruce around and I won 7-3. The second half had Bruce looking worried when I took a shot with my eagle eyed crossbowmen and rolled 4 hits on 5 dice! destroying his heavy infantry. Alas, it was not meant to be, as my dice turned cold and Bruce laid a 7-3 whipping on me, tying the game at 10-10.

Final Standings


NameWinsLossesDraws+/-
Bruce651+16
Steve411+14
John323-4
Darren271-26

No comments: