Sunday 27 April 2008

Calgary Entertainment Expo

I was there for two days, primarily to promote Fallcon and teach new games. I think we suceeded on both counts.

I taught Settler's of Catan to approximately 25 people and organised about 20 games of it. The other games I taught were: Ticket to Ride, Ingenious, Carcassonne, Formula Motor Racing, Blokus, including Blokus Duo, and Ruk-Shuk.

The other games that were taught were Mah Jong, China, and Clans.

I am guessing we had 150 people and Brent and Thushy gave away 600 copies of the FallCon poster.

All in all, it was a successful weekend.

Next weekend, Mayday!

1 comment:

Jasen said...

Glad to hear things went well at the Entertainment Expo. That's a lot of games being played and posters handed out. Thanks for helping us out (especially considering I couldn't be there)!